GitLens 可以在你的代码编辑区看到当前行的git log里面的修改情况，体验非常惊艳，开箱即用不用什么配置
Introduction from official website:
GitLens supercharges the Git capabilities built into Visual Studio Code. It helps you to visualize code authorship at a glance via Git blame annotations and code lens, seamlessly navigate and explore Git repositories, gain valuable insights via powerful comparison commands, and so much more.
Open Visual Studio Code, press F1, type
Extensions: install then search for rest-client.
Rest Client for Vsocde record all the request in plain text
- It can easily be managed by version control system via git
- Define the variables in the context to resue both
- Code hinting for the key prarameters
- Open Visual Studio Code, press F1, type ext install then search for rest-client.
- Create a new file called rest-test.http and cover the sample as below, replace the value with your own.
Testing your API with REST Client